Listen to Andrea Dreams of Italy: A Coaching Session
This week we’re doing something a little bit different. Instead of hearing from someone already living an unconventional lifestyle, I invited Andrea Elibero, a member of the Living Unconventionally Community, to share her dreams of a location-independent lifestyle with us. This episode is for all the women who want to take the first step towards a location-independent lifestyle.
Andrea currently does clinical trials research and lives in Miami, Florida. She dreams of being a location-independent coach who’s able to spend unlimited time in the beautiful small towns of Italy. In this episode, I coach Andrea and as we explore her background, aspirations, and beliefs we uncover a path towards making her dreams a reality.
In this episode:
- Andrea shares her dream life five years in the future
- We learn about the special and warm meaning Italy holds for Andrea
- We swap stories and experiences about our grandmothers and how they impacted us
- Andrea shares the things currently holding her back from her dream
- We explore what Andrea’s dream work would look like and where her heart points
- The quality and attitude that’s highly indicative of success while location independent
- Andrea talks about her work dream five years in the future
- The two past jobs Andrea gained the most joy and satisfaction from
- How to define and test a market for your dream services
- I share my advice on how to approach packaging your dream services
Book an Individual Coaching Session with Chris Pyak
→ Click Here to Join the Living Unconventionally Facebook Group (and maybe get a free “on Air” coaching!)
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of the Living Unconventionally podcast. To make sure you don’t miss out on any future episodes, subscribe on iTunes, YouTube, Stitcher, Google Play Music, or via Email.
I want this show to really be more for you than it is for me so I would love to hear your feedback. Let me know what you like, don’t like, want to hear more of, etc. You can email me at email@example.com or use the Contact Me page.